Sunday, October 5, 2008

Intro to Life in NY



Hello Blog world my name is Harold I am 19 years old from Brooklyn, New York. I started this blog so people would have a chance to see what life is like in Brooklyn for a young hispanic male. This first post is just an introduction of what you can be expecting from my post to follow. I say my life is pretty normal but sometimes some crazy stuff happens mostly involving cops lol :-). I have a very diverse circle of friends, I have friends from different races, attitudes, personalities, ways of life and so on. Being sorrounded by such diversity lead me to go through some very interesting situations. Coming from brooklyn I think that I am aware of many thigns that others might not be because there are so many different characters in the city. Also, the fact that I dorm in college exposed me to alot of things my friends have not experience. The fact that I have such broad knowledge lead me to try this blogging thing lol, I finally get a chance to talk about all the crazy things that happen to me from getting drunk and running around campus hiding from University police to seeing my friend get locked up for selling "stuff" to an undercover. I would like people to get involved in my blogging experince I will be talking about everythign from sports, school, religion, girls, sex and anything else that you or I can think of, so if you have any questions or want my opinion on anything feel free to ask. I will be coming at you through out the week with new material so be on the look out.

2 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

you so totally went to lane highschool didnt you?

poison.ivy said...

cant wait